Innovative Concepts in Entertainment, Inc. (ICE) has been a manufacturer of coin operated amusement sports and skill redemption games since 1982. Today, ICE carriers one of the largest, most prolific product ranges in the coin operated industry. We sell our products in over 80 different countries around the globe. Our commitment to product quality and reliability, as well as after sales parts and service, is unparalleled. The management team at ICE consists of several individuals deeply committed to producing, selling, and servicing the highest quality products in the coin operated industry. The sales team brings a combined experience of over 90 years in this business. The sales experience, along with ICE’s total commitment to the technical service and parts service, make ICE one of the world leaders in amusement games.
• Ralph Coppola and Jack Willert founded ICE in 1982
• Early success in sports-oriented games, such as legendary Chexx game
• ICE diversifies products, introduces redemption games—Hungry Hungry Hippo
• Begins selling to Family Entertainment Centers (FECs)
• New access to children and families
• In 1995, ICE introduces Cyclone, the most successful redemption game of all time. Cyclone has since sold over 5,500 units
• In 1997, ICE enters roller market with ICEBall, distributed to FECs
• ICE broadens product line by introducing skill cranes
• Skill cranes, Plush Bus and Pinnacle continue to appear in diverse locations such as grocery stores, FECs, restaurants
• Now the Largest manufacturer of cranes in the US
• ICE begins distributing products manufactured by other firms, such as SAM Billares
• ICE releases its first pushers for the NA market, including FECs
• ICE gets NBA license for its basketball games in 2004 – NBA Hoops
• In 2007, ICE has smash-hit game with Deal or No Deal
• In 2009 ICE introduces first in-house made pusher, The Price is Right
• ICE launches its first installment in the highly successful carnival series with Milk Jug Toss, since than additional offerings include: Down the Clown, Gold Fishin’, Bean Bag Toss, Hoopla & Snowball Toss
• Whack N Win become an immediate staple at FEC’s around the globe
• ICE’s Air FX raises the standards with the air hockey experience
• Both ICEBall & NBA Hoops are redesigned and re-engineered. Along with being modernized, both products become evergreens in ICE’s portfolio, while becoming the premier choice in each game’s respective genre.
• ICE heads into the next decade with the company positioned to remain the industry leader in the redemption category with the launches of: Centipede Chaos, Tons of Tickets & Zombie Snatcher to name a few
• ICE releases Monopoly Roll N Go
• ICE launches Home PRO with homearcadegames.com. This makes Super Chexx Pro, Super Kixx Pro, ICEBall Pro and NBA GameTime Pro available for the first time to the consumer market
ICE continues to build on its product line and remains committed to becoming the most diversified “one-stop shop” in the coin operated amusement business. We strive to continue to expand our innovative product range through both in house development, as well as strategic licensing deals with other outside designers and development companies. We recognize that customers worldwide have choices in amusement games and attractions, and we thank you for your continued support our company and our product line.